Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Technician Apprentice (Level 3)
£156.00 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
If cars are your passion then Nissan will provide you with first class training on the very latest products and innovations, with dedicated Nissan trainers who will help build knowledge and develop your skills.
This exciting opportunity has arisen at your local Nissan Dealership, where you will be required to learn all aspects of the job role.Training will be provided both in the workplace and at the Alliance Training Centre in Doncaster.
All we ask is that you are committed to the Apprenticeship Programme for 3 years and have the passion and ambition to grow into a highly skilled Car Service Technician.
You will also be required to have GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Successful people are at the heart of Nissan’s success so if you want to be a part of this then our Apprenticeship Programme is for you.
Candidates must live within 20 miles of the vacancy.
Duties could include:
- Inspecting vehicles and diagnosing any required work
- Discussing required repairs with customers
- Calculating the expected time and cost of vehicle work
- Repairing or replacing components as required
Jaguar Land Rover is the UK's largest automotive manufacturer, built around two iconic British car brands: Land Rover, the world’s leading manufacturer of premium all-wheel- drive vehicles; and Jaguar, one of the world’s premier luxury sports saloon and sports car marques. The company employs almost 38,000 people globally and supports around 275,000 more through our retailers, suppliers and local businesses.
We are looking for people who share our passion to join our highly successful Retailer Apprenticeship Programme. We recognise the importance in identifying talented people to become the next generation of professional retailer employees and help us achieve our ambitious growth plans.
GCSEs grades 9-4/A*-C or equivalent or Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English.
Please ensure you also list all of your relevant qualifications.
If you do not have the required qualifications for this apprenticeship your application will be rejected and you will not be contacted.
- No specific skills are required, however an interest in a career in the automotive industry/motor vehicles is essential
- Possess good communication skills with the ability to explain technical information to colleagues and customers accurately and concisely
- Passionate about the industry, and committed to the development of your technical knowledge and skills
- Customer focused, able to keep customers experience and safety in mind throughout the service or diagnosis and repair
- Team Player - assist other technicians when workshop is under pressure, and take ownership of any safety issues you identify in the workshop
- Thorough and able to work with defined processes and guidelines
- Quality focused with first time fix mentality
- Honest with high levels of integrity
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails