Vehicle Paint Technician Apprenticeship
£156.00 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
Once the body repair technicians have worked their magic repairing the vehicle, it will then be your job to restore the vehicles paint work back to its former glory.
- Preparation stripping, sanding and masking
- Etching and priming areas to be treated
- Color matching and mixing
- Paint application techniques including spray booth technology
- Buffing and polishing methods
- Paint defect corrections
Established in 1991, Ross Gordon began by building and maintaining show trailers, including specialist exhibition units for Formula 1 teams. Our engineers were also maintaining large fleets, providing mechanical, accident and general repairs. Since 2001, when the original owners retired, the company has risen to a new level with further investment seeing the new building of Ross Gordon’s brand new, a state-of-the-art premises at the Chittening Industrial Estate in Avonmouth. Ross Gordon offers a comprehensive all round ‘one stop shop’ facility for all your accident repair needs, including: Commercial Bodyworks Accident and Collision Repairs Jig Work Chassis and Wheel Alignment Spraying and Livery Refurbishments Complete New Build Service Routine and Preventative Maintenance Vehicle Storage.
- There is a large gap in the motor trade, where people a crying out for highly skilled Paint Technicians. Do you have the passion and commitment to rise to the challenge?
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
Everyone Active is a leading UK Leisure Provider and are recruiting Apprenticeships in Leisure Team Member ...Apply NowDetails