Reachout for Healthcare Science with Health Education England
There's a huge amount of variety in the potential roles available in healthcare and this Virtual Work Experience with Health Education England will show you a bunch of different career paths that you might not already know about. There are so many different skills and qualities needed to succeed in healthcare so apply today and find out if a career in healthcare could be your future!
During this programme you'll be introduced to the healthcare science professions. Once you're comfortable with the overall profession you'll explore more of the specific roles on offer and hear from the people who actually work those jobs on a daily basis. The programme will round off with an exploration of how to get career ready and some more insight into a career in the NHS.
To be eligible to take part in this programme you must:
- Attend a non-selective, non-fee paying state school
- Have expressed an interest in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) career and NOT medical or nursing through a short statement
In addition, you should identify with one of the following
- Is entitled to free school meals
- Would be the first generation in their family to attend university
- Family are in receipt of tax credits
- Is or has been in care
- Looked-after students
- Forced migrant or asylum seeker or refugee