Accountants Assistant Apprentice
£17,500.00 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
Bray & Slaughter Ltd are looking to recruit a well organised and capable Accounts Apprentice to support the Accounts Supervisor assisting with the day to day finance duties.
Process and reconcile invoices from collation, matching, verifying and data entry. Correspond with customers and suppliers and respond to enquiries ensuring confidentiality is in place. Additionally the role will include being the first point of contact for someone phoning into the business and directing them to the right department.
- Receive, reconcile and process invoices and input to Sage.
- Payment of purchase invoices and associated paperwork, including end of month batch supplier invoices.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Maintain files to align with Quality Assurance procedures.
- Correspond with suppliers and sub-contractors in response to queries.
- Ensure up to date associated records.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Protect our company values by keeping information confidential.
- Back up for front of house telephony.
Bray and Slaughter is a leading regional contractor with over 100 years of experience in the construction industry. Our focus upon quality allows us to deliver complex and time sensitive projects to clients in the Education, Healthcare, Commercial, Defence, Leisure, Heritage and Residential sectors.
- Maths and English at grade 4 (C) or above.
- General maths skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Multi-tasking and flexible.
- Confident usage of telephone system.
- PC proficient.
- Data entry skills.
- Knowledge of the construction industry.
- Attention to detail.
- Organising & prioritising skills.
- Good at Analysing information.
- Customer focused approach.
- Team player.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails