Apprentice BMW Motor Vehicle Technician - Vines of Gatwick BMW
£156.00 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI workshop environment, where you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing motor vehicles to the high standards of the BMW/MINI brand.
All BMW Motor Vehicle Technician Apprentices attend the BMW Group Academy UK in Berkshire for their off-the-job training. This ensures consistent training throughout the UK and allows our apprentices to train on up-to-the-minute products and technology. The training takes place over a 3-year period and takes the form of classroom and workshop sessions.
The course is unique to BMW with a special emphasis on electronics and cutting-edge technology; your training will include the opportunity to work on the latest:
- Engines and BMW diagnostic equipment
Ultimately leading to the ability to undertake:
- Repair activities on vehicles to the highest standards once fully qualified
During the time spent at your Retailer, a mentor will be allocated to oversee the work-based learning programme. A BMW representative will also visit on a 12 weekly basis to set performance targets and ensure any development needs are being met.
All Motor Vehicle Technician, Aftersales Customer Service (Parts & Service) and Motorcycle Technician Apprentices will be employed at their local BMW Retailer, and will attend the BMW Group Academy for their training. The BMW Group Academy is based at Wokefield Park near Reading in Berkshire.
All Bodyshop Technician (Paint & Panel) Apprentices will be employed at their local BMW Retailer or Bodyshop, and will attend our body training facility for their training. The body training facility is located in Milton Keynes.
- Applicants are required to have, or predicted to obtain, GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in the following subjects English, maths and ICT (or one other subject if candidate did not take ICT)
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- A keen interest and enthusiasm for automotive vehicles and the industry as a whole
- Be honest and trustworthy with a willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and work ethic, with high level of professionalism
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team in a busy workshop environment, as well as having the capability to follow instructions and work individually
- Have good dexterity
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails