Apprentice Sales Coordinator
£212.00 - £357.70 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
Company: Samuel Grant (Sheffield) Ltd
Job Title: Apprentice Sales Coordinator
Apprenticeship Funding – for eligibility please speak to us directly
Samuel Grant are looking to recruit an apprentice sales coordinator to provide office support.
Duties will include:
Support to allocated Packaging Specialist/s (Field sales)
Provide administration and coordination support including:
• Generate quotes
• Process orders
• Liaise with Warehouse to check order on course and inform customers of any potential delays/problems escalating to packaging specialist when appropriate
• Deal with customer enquiries
• Escalate issues to packaging specialist as and when required
Provide account management for allocated customers including:
• Be main point of call for all enquiries
• Manage stock levels for call off stock
• Cross sell/upsell to ensure getting most from customers
• Deal with any queries/complaints escalating when appropriate
• Proactively target new and inactive customers with the aim of gaining sales/regular custom
• Answer incoming calls and relocate them to the appropriate person if necessary
• Respond to emails that come into general sales email address
• File quotes and orders
• Undertake other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
• Carry out all duties in accordance with Samuel Grant Employment Policies and individual contractual terms and conditions of employment.
• Strong team player
• Proactive/ uses initiative
• Positive can-d
At Samuel Grant, our mission is to listen, advise and deliver optimum packaging solutions on time every time. With 130 years of experience in the industry we take a consultative expert approach to our clients' needs when faced with challenging packaging problems.
We constantly innovate to ensure we are offering the most recent additions to the market, as well as creating our own solutions to meet problems that clients face. Whether buying single rolls of parcel tape to high-tech packaging machinery, all our clients are offered exemplary expert customer service.
Maths and English at GCSE grade 4 and above/equivalent
- Maths and English at GCSE grade 4 and above/equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Strong IT skills including using Microsoft packages
- Strong team player
- Proactive/ uses initiative
- Positive can-do attitude
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails