Commercial Management Degree Apprentice
£16,422.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
Commercial Management is key in a business like ours, and if we didn’t have people to help keep our business initiatives on track, we’d never be able to get anywhere!
- We think the best way for you to learn how a business works is to gain experience in lots of different parts of it. As part of this apprenticeship, you’ll rotate around our company and complete four 12-month rotations in different business areas
- You’ll have the chance to get involved in things like project management, finance, marketing, transformation, customer solutions…. it’s a pretty big list!
- You’ll learn how to take responsibility for people, projects, operations and services, to help deliver long term success for our clients. Our clients are all businesses, from small companies to FTSE 100 giants; and you’ll need to make sure that whatever project you’re working on has their best interests at heart
- It’s not just clients you’ll need to work with; we’re a big business so you’ll need to partner with numerous other stakeholders, too
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills including strategic decision making, setting direction and building and leading teams
- We’ll also teach you how to communicate clearly with others so you can lead change and develop relationships easily and effectively
BT is the world’s most established communications company, employing over 90,000 people across 180 countries, which offers a world of possibilities for all globally. We help people to communicate anywhere, at any time and with any technology they want.
Known as a major technology player who pioneers the digital advances that shape and drive the information age, BT help people create, collaborate and communicate better than ever before.
In the UK we are a leading communications services provider, selling products and services to consumers, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector.
- You’ll need to achieve (or be on course to achieve) three A-Levels with a minimum of BCC grades
- You’ll also need a minimum of five GCSEs at grades 4-9 (C or above) including English and Maths
- Equivalent qualifications are accepted
- Please note: All of our apprentice schemes are subject to eligibility criteria
- Bold decision maker
- Inspiring communicator
- Collaborative partner
- Change agent
- Commercial thinker
- Solution focused
- Customer champion
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails