Cyber Degree Apprentice
Competitive salary - Unspecified
Why We Need YouPosted:
During your employment, you will be required to share your time between the workplace and university. You will:
- Grow your knowledge of cyber engineering
- Develop practical skills in development for complex systems, understanding key processes and technologies.
- Support early careers activities - our apprentices and graduates have the opportunity to work as STEM ambassadors in schools, colleges and universities
- Commit to the successful completion of all your academic modules and assignments in support of the Apprenticeship standard (Ref:ST0119).
Who would suit this role?
Leonardo values people that look to always develop throughout their career and along with an eager willingness to learn, a successful apprenticeship with Leonardo involves a drive to deliver results, sometimes from your own initiative, a patience for problem solving, as well as a need to comply with safety instructions and clear process compliance at all times. We view commitment to the programme and learning objectives very highly.
Leonardo is a world-class advanced engineering company, committed to delivering winning, cost-effective solutions in the aerospace, defence and security sectors.
Balancing our global reach with sustained investment in our UK centres of excellence, we are focused on responding to the needs of Government and on the opportunities for exports.
We recruit and develop talented and skilled people and share learning and models of best practice across the group. Our UK growth has resulted from the skills, energy and dedication of our people. By championing the importance of engineering in younger generations, we aim to nurture the talent of tomorrow and help guarantee our future business prosperity.
- 3 x A levels (Grade A-C) (or equivalent)
- Mandatory: Mathematics and either Physics or a Technology/Engineering subject
AND Preferred: another STEM subject.
- 5 GCSE grades 9 - 4 or grades A*- C or equivalent,
- Mandatory: English Language, Maths and a Science subject Plus 2 subjects
Note: If the applicant has no ‘A levels’ but has achieved a BTEC Extended Diploma in Engineering we will accept the application, with the caveat around attending the maths bridging course based on existing mathematics qualifications. The Maths taught in this course does not carry any credit towards your degree. Each application will be considered individually in consultation with our partnering university.
- Ability to achieve high performance
- Want continuous improvement
- Develop customer focus
- Able to work together
- Demonstrate self-awareness and confidence
- Please note that in order to apply for this opportunity you must be eligible for UK Security Clearance. Normally this is to the level of Security Check (typically known as “SC”) for our business
Start Date: September 2022 Learn. Earn. And build an exciting future. Opportunities in: • Quantity Survey...Apply NowDetails
Our carvery includes a choice of three 14-hour slow-cook meats, along with a selection of potatoes and choi...Apply NowDetails