Digital Marketing Apprentice
£9,000.00 - £10,000.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
The NowSkills vision is to work with employers to design the best digital apprenticeships, meeting regional demand for skills, and deliver training to equip apprentices with the skills, knowledge, attitudes and behaviours to embark on meaningful and rewarding careers.
If you enjoy digital marketing and have a desire to learn the latest in-demand skills, then a NowSkills digital marketing apprenticeship could be the right choice for you. You will be:
- Creating digital campaigns across a variety of digital platforms
- Posting regular content on social media channels
- Designing engaging email campaigns
- Involvement in updating the company website
- Analysing digital campaigns and reporting to your line manager
At NowSkills we support you every step of the way. Just bring your determination to succeed and your commitment to a 12–15-month IT apprenticeship. We are the leaders in IT apprenticeships, just read our apprentice reviews – more leading employers choose to bring their digital opportunities to NowSkills than anyone else
What qualifications will I achieve?
- Digital Marketer Level 3 (awarded by the Institute for Apprenticeships & Technical Education
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in the Principles of Coding
- CIW Internet Business Associate
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Digital Marketing Business Principles
100’s of other digital marketing apprenticeships roles are available
If you’re not successful with this opportunity, don’t worry. NowSkills is the leader in digital marketing apprenticeships, and we partner with hundreds of leading employers who trust us to train their apprenticeship talent, and most opportunities aren’t even advertised, we have learners like you, waiting for roles.
Simply register with us by
NowSkills are an experienced and dedicated geeky team who are trained to find and fill IT Apprenticeships with learners within the North West of England. We work exclusively with some of the UK’s leading IT Apprenticeship employers and are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our digital team.
To apply and be accepted you’ll need:
- Grades 9-4 (A*-C) in GCSE maths & English Language (can include equivalent e.g., Functional Skills Level 2 or A-Levels)
- A keen interest in digital marketing, and be able to show employers your previous work
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Using own initiative
- Taking a thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Maintaining a productive, professional, and a secure working environment
Start Date: September 2022 Learn. Earn. And build an exciting future. Opportunities in: • Quantity Survey...Apply NowDetails
Our carvery includes a choice of three 14-hour slow-cook meats, along with a selection of potatoes and choi...Apply NowDetails