Digital User Experience Degree Apprentice
£14,000.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
You will sit alongside our current User Experience Designer and learn the core principles of the UX discipline and will have the opportunity to specialise in the form of a UX degree.
Culture is extremely important, the candidate should be passionate about design, a natural problem solver and have the capability to learn... and keep doing so as there are ambitious plans with the successful candidate to be part of an exciting journey!
Duties as you develop:
- Study towards UX degree specialism (48-month course)
- Work with wider product team to develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centred solutions
- Communicate with product owners to understand their business goals and objectives
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research and tests
- Execute stakeholder research to understand client needs
- Helping the software development team to understand and execute ideas
- Any other duties that may reasonably be required in line with your main duties as requested by your line manager
Key Contacts – Internal and External:
- Product owners
- Development team
We are 55 Group:
We’re a Hull-based business who are young and growing fast – and is leading the way in providing software that transforms the traditional approach to procurement, construction and management of the built environment.
We’re an exciting place to work with a newly renovated office based in the old town and where no day is the same, genuinely.
We trust our staff at every level with the responsibility and with the work that will make a real difference to the company.
Admission onto a higher or degree apprenticeship can only take place if applicants are currently employed, and their employer has a training agreement in place with QA. Applicants must be employed in a relevant role, with the opportunity to apply theoretical concepts directly to their personal and professional work experience.
Potential apprentices will need:
120 UCAS Tariff points
From a combination of acceptable Level 3 qualifications which may include: A-levels, BTEC Diplomas/Extended Diplomas, Scottish and Irish Highers, Access to HE Diplomas or the International Baccalaureate.
We may also consider applicants who have successfully completed a related Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship, or those with non-standard qualifications, or a significant amount of relevant work-based or professional experience.
Find out how many points your qualifications are worth using the UCAS Tariff ca
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Strong attention to detail and flair for design
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise with changing situations
- Naturally curious, follow our competitors and the industry
- Ability to solve problems
- Being a team player - working with the wider team to solve problems
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling obligations
Ever imagined yourself driving a train? It might surprise you how varied, enjoyable and rewarding...Apply NowDetails
As a Shunter Driver you will be responsible for ensuring vehicles are shunted/driven and prepared...Apply NowDetails