Step In Electronics Ltd
IT Technician Apprentice
£7,800.00 - Annually
Start: 02 May 2022
Why We Need You
Why We Need YouPosted:
- Be able to dismantle and rebuild IT equipment
- Communicate with clients via live chat email zoom call
- Set up basic networks within an office
- Carry out imaging of Windows backups data recovery & shell environment commands.
- Install driver’s cloud-based applications virus apps email clients and back-office software.
- Deal with client request’s fault-finding diagnostic tools
- Input data entry logging in repairs, components and sales using Word Excel Access along with stock control.
Step In Electronics; are a leading provider of IT equipment within the hardware and software sector. Our customer base covers a broad range of clients from retail to enterprise users. We also carry out in-house refurbishing of IT equipment over 2 sites.
GCSE or equivalent GCSE Maths & English (Grade 4 or above) EssentialCommunication skills,IT skills,Organisation skills,Customer care skills,Problem solving skills
Address: 2 Abbeydale Road, Sheffield, S7 1FD
BMW GroupBMW Aftersales Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship - BMW Park Lane BatterseaIntermediateSales Customer ServiceLondon
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
BMW GroupBMW Aftersales Customer Service (Parts Advisor) Apprenticeship - Barons Watford BMWIntermediateSales Customer ServiceWatford
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails